Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 (28) Oral.

6/16/2009 8:01:28 PM

Reviewer: Shopgirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 3rd month of Microgestin and am very happy with it. After my GYN prescribed it I looked at the reviews here and began to have second thoughts, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance. I've not had any nausea, weight gain, or change in sex drive. I still have a good libido, and though I did have some spotting the first 2 months, the irregular bleeding seems to have subsided. I hav ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2009 2:20:29 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had a fairly good experience with this bc, no cramping, mood swings or nausea. My only complaint is that it really destroyed my sex drive and i've had a definite problem with dryness.

1/12/2009 9:39:12 PM

Reviewer: eleni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the Pill for almost a year... I started out on Yaz, which was awful. I didn't gain weight or anything, but I had odd mood swings and really severe headaches. So far Microgestin has been much better. I still think my body doesn't react too well to the hormones, regardless of the brand, but I'm happy I'm protected and that my side effects have decreased.

1/8/2009 12:59:44 PM

Reviewer: Smiley, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on BC for 5 years and this is by far the worse that I have ever been on. My breast have been very sore, it has caused terrible spells of on and off nausia and last month, before my period started and while on my period, I had the worse mood swings of my life. I would cry for no reason, get angry at the slightest thing and my usually healthy sex-drive was non-existant. In addition, in t ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2008 5:33:04 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this medicine and i have bled everyday since i have been on it except for 2 days out of a month.... it is horrible and im switching asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!