Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 (28) oral.

10/12/2008 5:33:04 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this medicine and i have bled everyday since i have been on it except for 2 days out of a month.... it is horrible and im switching asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/6/2008 12:41:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken other birth control pills (Ortho-Tricyline) and had no issues. Within the first month of taking micrgestin, I've had continuous spotting for 2-3 weeks, unusual breast lumps pop up, leg cramps, mood changes, and my complexion has gotten worse. After reading drug facts about it online, I'm terrified after what I've read. I can't believe a doctor would have prescribed ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2008 1:40:42 PM

Reviewer: SDwoman, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this birth control and have not been happy with it at all for the last 4 months. Cramps have increased, as well as back and stomache pains. Cramping starts 1 1/2 weeks prior to my period. It's also made me nautious the week before my period. Have had slight weight gain as well. Can't wait to switch to another pill.

3/14/2008 2:27:28 PM

Reviewer: bjstar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been very happy with this drug- was switched to it, and no longer have any of the side effects of my last OCP- no cramping, no more massive mood swings around my period, no more random dizzy spells around my period, and my formerly extremely irregular period shows up on the exact same day of each pack! The only time I've had spotting between periods was a month when I was slightly er ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2007 10:38:52 PM

Reviewer: mjames, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i switched to this pill thinking that it would stop my irregular bleeding and awful cramps. my cramps are alot worse and i bleed unexpectedly.