Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prempro Oral.

6/19/2014 6:00:51 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not had a period 1 year. I complained to a doctor about fatigue only, rarely have hot flashes, etc. and he prescribed .625/2.5. I have taken over two weeks but no change in fatigue/energy, I have indigestion, burping, can only eat small amounts of bland food, and have daily headaches. My vision is also blurrier. I think some or all of this is due to Prempro. I will take half a pill ano ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2014 7:40:39 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No period for 1.5 years, severe hot flashes and did not feel like myself. After 2-3 weeks on Prempro the hot flashes were gone. After 2 months on, I did get mile spotting for 6 days both months. Hoping that goes away.

5/23/2014 1:53:09 PM

Reviewer: dashef, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was having hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, not sleeping ! After resolving myself to take this medication, it took about 2 to 3 months to get back to normal. The hot flashes went away within a week ! It was very life saving for me.

5/7/2014 4:40:57 PM

Reviewer: chris, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My main concern is weight gain. I have put on 5 pounds and can't get it off. I work out 6 days a week 2 classes a day sometimes 3.

2/28/2014 5:06:28 PM

Reviewer: Jukar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great for 3 yrs. A little weight gain but I think it's due to age and not the Prempro. After 3 yrs. I started feeling cold all the time and took myself off of it. After 2 months the hot flashes started coming back. I went back to the Prempro but only took it every other day. Once again I started feeling cold and also tingly most of the time. It worked great for 3 yrs. but I think I will ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver