Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prempro Oral.

6/24/2009 9:52:05 AM

Reviewer: tikihiti, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was having extreme sweating and heat flushes,fatigue and general malaise. My doctor prescribed prempro, the lightest dose. It does nothing, I feel worse.

6/14/2009 5:55:49 PM

Reviewer: mickey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Having stomach problems when I take this medication. Make me feel like I want to throw up.

6/11/2009 9:47:30 PM

Reviewer: ECARE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm presently taking Prempro with anti=seizure medication and having reactions and being treated by my primary care and gynocologist, all very scary.

6/10/2009 5:16:41 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
My doctor thought that this was the best medication for my peri-menopausal symptoms, most notably the debilitating migraines that come with hormonal shifts. I’m 53 and have not had a “normal” period for some time. My periods either skip a month or two or go on for a month. I have been on Prempro for 2 ½ months and the only thing that is gone is the night sweats. I still get headaches, alt ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2009 10:36:34 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After about a month of Prempro I began to feel "sane" again. The improvement of my quality of life certainly outweighed any possible long term complications. Prempro gave me my life back!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.