Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prempro Oral.

3/6/2008 4:18:44 PM

Reviewer: Sandie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was on prempro for more then a few years when the big scare came out. My Doctor thought it would be better for my health to go off of this medication I tried oh how I tried...Over the counter stuff, Sarafem and I still had hot flashes and horrible night sweats. I asked my md to please let me go back on the prempro and he did, he but me on the lowest dose and I've been hot flash and night ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2008 1:17:10 AM

Comment:
I've been on prempro for about 4 weeks, the hot flashes have almost completely gone away. I sleep better but not 100% however after one yr of no period, I've had period for 2 weeks now. I have to see my gyn doctor.

2/20/2008 9:13:36 AM

Reviewer: eja36, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have gained weight with this drug. I just lost 20 lbs and am hoping that it all doesn't come back. I have been without my period for a year. That came back too. The hot flashes have gone away, and I sleep better. But don't know if I will continue if the weight keeps coming.

12/24/2007 1:12:25 PM

Reviewer: PamHixson, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i feel very depressed since going on hormone therpy. started taking zoloft 2 days ago to help with depression.

11/4/2007 2:48:08 PM

Reviewer: rkrobbins, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I developed horrible face acne the 2nd month along with insomnia along with weight gain,my hair falling out and irradick blood sugars. I completed the 2nd month and did not re-order. I still have a couple of pounds to loose and the insomnia but will get that fixed. Hot flashes have stopped and vaginal dryness will use OTC products. Loss of libido still working on. HTT not worth it to me or maybe ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.