Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Voltaren Oral.

8/16/2012 3:02:15 PM

Reviewer: torrietee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was a "wonder-drug" for me. I was told totake it every day for approx. a month. However, being afraid to take something every day, I only took it for a week or so. This was all I needed.The pain in my knee(osteo-arthritis due to injury) was gone and didn't return for 10 months. I didn't have any side effects at all and this drug was just a miracle for me.My age at the time w ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2012 7:24:11 PM

Reviewer: Caecilia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is rare to find a pill that works as well as Voltaren worked for me. I was not able to bear weight on my knee until I started taking it. Now that I've had my knee surgery, I continue to take it for my other bad knee...without Voltaren I have to walk with a cane. I know because I ran out for a week and won't do it again. No side effects for me.

7/4/2012 11:06:05 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i always eat first, have no problems with it.

6/10/2012 7:39:30 AM

Reviewer: DoctorBri, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication twice in concert with the topical spray and it has nipped the most serious pain swelling of what appears to be a gout attack while in China. It was recommended by a Chinese MD schooled in the USA and part of the Ritz-Carlton medical staff in Beijing.

5/10/2012 10:44:47 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)