Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zomig Oral.

12/4/2012 4:37:00 AM

Reviewer: bubble, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Suffered with migraine for over 30 years - used to try all sorts of pain-killing treatments with little relief. A friend gave me a Zomig one day... Miracle cure. Side effects - throat tightness/sensitivity, meaning hot drinks need to be cooled a little longer. Maybe make me a little drowsy? Certainly help me sleep. Sometimes I'll have to take one the next day (and rarely even the next, but t ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2012 9:51:13 AM

Reviewer: dodie101, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Zomig has been a Godsend for me. Before a Neurologist put me on it I was at the ER dozens of times a year. I haven't had to go to the ER since. I've had migraines since I was fifteen and suffered terribly until I was given Zomig. I had been on everything before and nothing worked. Of course, different meds work differently on everyone but if you are looking for a medication to try for ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2012 10:42:39 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
9/26/2012 10:45:15 PM

Reviewer: vcbcook, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After only twenty minutes was on the floor in terrible stomach pain and throwing up. Not good not only did my migraine get worse but I was also sick and throwing up very unhappy with this drug.

8/14/2012 1:25:59 PM

Reviewer: EchosOfGreen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zomig 5mg since 2000. Now I am having trouble getting said drug from anywhere.. Pharmacy said on permanent back order from drug company?? Its the ONLY drug that will work. Imitrix or Maxalt DOES NOT work for me! Help!! How do I find & get this drug?? I have a current script from my Dr.... PLEASE HELP ME!!