Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zomig Oral.

5/28/2008 12:54:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have hormonal headaches. Zomig works the majority of the time. I do have several side effects including burning mouth, drowsiness, and tingling.

5/23/2008 2:12:20 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
headache and nausea completely gone in 20 minutes.

5/21/2008 10:41:25 AM

Reviewer: AG, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I get migraines fairly regularly and nothing seemed to help until I started taking Zomig. I usually get auras before my migraine (tingly hands/fingers or loss of vision) and taking the zomig when I start an aura usualy stops the migraine. When I do not get an aura it usualy takes about 45-1hr to start to work. I do not get any side effects from taking the drug, it works wonders!

5/17/2008 10:09:55 PM

Reviewer: wander40, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines since the beginning of menstruation. For the first several years products like Advil and Excedrin worked fine but then they seemed to lose their effectiveness. Even Excedrin Migraine does nothing for me. I tried many of the new drugs that came out like Imitrex and Maxalt but they did not work. Then Zomig came along and I haven't tried anything else since. It works very ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2008 7:40:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from migraine headaches for over 30 years and this is the only medication I have taken that takes the headache away in a relatively short period of time and with few side effects. I have found that if I catch it quickly, I can take a third of a 5mg pill and it does the trick. I do have some joint soreness after taking the pill which I never had taking other migraine medications.