Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sibutramine Oral.

6/22/2009 2:28:33 PM

Reviewer: MELIHDZ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this medication for about a month now and have lost 10lbs. Of course with a watchful diet and exercies. I a very happy with my results and no longer have the hunger I use to have. I have lost 9 inches around my waist. I feel great, but usually have dry mouth and mild head aches after I work out. Nothing a little water and asprin can't cure.

6/8/2009 1:29:39 AM

Reviewer: NVU, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since starting this drug, I've had to visit the ER for extreme dizziness, migranes, and heart palpitations. Felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

5/24/2009 1:10:19 AM

Reviewer: Minnie , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was giving to me by a Mexican doctor and at first i was a bit scare since previously tried another brand and got severe side effects but since my weight was getting to be on the danger zone I started taking it hoping this time will work. Side effects do change by day. sometimes i have dry mouth and funny taste others, may be hearth palpitations but overall i feel great, I no longer ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2009 10:50:15 AM

Reviewer: Consmo683, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using it for 5 weeks now, i'm diabetic, i have high cholesterol, and i was weighting 204 when i started; now i'm down to 186Lbs. I'm only taking 10mg, and i'm fallowing my Dr's instructions, I'm very happy with the results

10/6/2008 12:37:18 PM

Reviewer: Happysocks, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
of course everyone is different and will have different reactions, but for me it has been rgeat. i have not had any side affects. My craving for food has gone away to the point where I forget to eat sometimes, which then I might get a headache which for me is normal if I dont eat. Ultimately it all comes down to determination and will power. No pill will ever be the solution, but it can help.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture