Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sibutramine oral.

6/25/2008 11:38:31 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this medication to lose weight. Unfortunately, my appetite did not decrease at all. Instead, I was anxious and nervous all of the time, my palms were always sweaty, my mood changed drastically. The side effect that bothered me most was the insomnia- I literally didn't sleep for days, and when I did, it wasn't a solid sleep.

5/22/2008 4:10:44 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    one day left side of face was swollen left side of chest hurting.

1/10/2008 9:32:47 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Meridia under the advice of my physcian and lost approximately 45 pounds in about 8 months. I also added exercise about 5 days a week. This totally curbed by hunger. My only complaint is that when I stopped taking it, my hunger returned and it is very hard to maintain my current weight now! I am still exercising, but I am hungry all the time!

12/2/2007 1:13:05 PM

Reviewer: Razen, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Sertraline for more than 8 years and Paroxetine for nearly 1 year.And i've also been through regular exersise since 8 years,3-4 days regularly a week jogging for 5 kilometers in the treadmill.But i can't reduce my weight. I'm 85kg or about 170 pounds for 5'6" hight.But i can't get away from binge eating, i crave for loosing my wieght.I'm planning to s ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2007 1:04:00 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Meridia(sibutramine) for one month and am very happy with this medication. I have lost 15 pounds since sarting treatment.