Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Propecia Oral.

10/7/2010 9:08:37 PM

Reviewer: YoungSir, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my mid twenties and began taking propecia for hair loss; it killed my sex drive and made it impossible for me to get an erection. My doctor didn't inform me these side effects could be permanent; luckily I discontinued the drug before it was too late. My hair is not worth losing my sexual desire and ability for.

9/19/2010 11:57:28 AM

Reviewer: proscar, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
plz dont use this i took proscar split in to 5 pieces and took 3 peices for 3days i have brain fog and sexual side effects this after 1 month of discontinuation still not recovered so plz dont do this

8/27/2010 9:11:32 PM

Reviewer: budster626, Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've have taking propecia for about 8 or 9 years.Both my younger brothers are bald but I still have my hair and I thank they are a little jealous.I take a pill every other day to cut down on the cost.

3/29/2010 6:59:40 PM

Reviewer: Blurdawg, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use this drug with rogaine to maximize the effect. I also skip the pill every other day to save on the cost. It's very expensive; however, I started using this after a hair transplant and it's worth the investment. After a hair transplant, it's good. I don't know about before because the hair follicles may already be dead. You can't grow leaves on a dead tree.

3/16/2010 4:02:54 PM

Reviewer: propatient83, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken Propecia for almost 8 years, since I started noticing I was loosing my hair at 19. My hair loss almost has completely stopped. My hair line fell by over half an inch my senior year of highschool. Its probably fallen another half and inch in seven years. That's pretty slow comparitively speaking. The thining stopped toward the back of my head as well. Although expensive, what's i ... Show Full Comment