Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Propecia oral.

2/27/2011 8:27:52 PM

Reviewer: jevz, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take Finasteride 5mg daily for BPH. Was suprised to find that it supposedly treats hair loss. I'm losing my hair, but I'm also 65 years young. Have noticed decrease in semen but no hair gain that I can see. I've noticed other reviewers state that the drug is expensive. I get the 5mg tablets for $10.50 for a 90 day supply through my insurance companies mail order pharmacy. So guys, ch ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2010 10:32:54 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    reduced semen

10/7/2010 9:08:37 PM

Reviewer: YoungSir, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am in my mid twenties and began taking propecia for hair loss; it killed my sex drive and made it impossible for me to get an erection. My doctor didn't inform me these side effects could be permanent; luckily I discontinued the drug before it was too late. My hair is not worth losing my sexual desire and ability for.

9/19/2010 11:57:28 AM

Reviewer: proscar, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    plz dont use this i took proscar split in to 5 pieces and took 3 peices for 3days i have brain fog and sexual side effects this after 1 month of discontinuation still not recovered so plz dont do this

8/27/2010 9:11:32 PM

Reviewer: budster626, Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've have taking propecia for about 8 or 9 years.Both my younger brothers are bald but I still have my hair and I thank they are a little jealous.I take a pill every other day to cut down on the cost.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.