Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra-D 12 Hour oral.

9/4/2009 12:18:12 PM

Reviewer: leelee1261, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started feeling relief from my sinus pressure within an hour of taking my first dose. It worked great for several days and then I had a sinus headache on the 7th day. On the 8th day my heart rate really started racing. On the 9th and last day, heart rate up again and extreme dry mouth and throat. I can deal with the dry mouth but the racing heart rate just disturbs me too much.

8/31/2009 9:42:54 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

7/25/2009 6:49:15 PM

Reviewer: Samantha, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on vacation in Arkansas, and have severe sinuses. I had to see a doctor there and he prescribed me to Allegra-D due to my current medication was not helping. I have been taking it daily since then, and it helps a lot. I do get nausus, dizzy, and have trouble sleeping, but I have become accustomed to it and it no longer bothers me. I also use a neti pot to help with my symptoms. I would recco ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2009 2:53:28 AM

Reviewer: nipple stimulator, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The side affects were too much on me. It caused Irregular heartbeat by raising my Pulse rate 25 Points above normal. Made me Dizzy and Experience all the side affects Listed under side affects, I've quit taking the drug. I feel better, I just wouldn't recommend this drug to anyone with asthma. or if you are prone to side affects especially with Psuedo-ephedrine.

8/18/2008 9:45:38 PM

Reviewer: Nick, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Allegra D for many years and it really helps me by keeping my nasal passages clear. I have many allergies and it controls all of them quite well.

10 Tips to Clear Your Brain Fog