Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra-D 12 Hour oral.

2/5/2012 11:27:51 AM

Reviewer: Radar O'Reilly , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was a 19 year old soldier in Vietnam. I grew up in the dry desert southwest, and when I was exposed to a humid jungle environment, and diesel fumes and road filth/dust (I was in convoys on an open air gun jeep) I developed allergies due to long-term exposure to some nasty stuff (Agent Orange included)... When I got back to the United States, I was diagnosed by the VA having "chronic alle ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2010 3:54:08 PM

Reviewer: Barbara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
without alegra d I have to get on inhalers ,and still cant breath normal.what gets me is it is a controled drug.Im on free care and low income meds.they the drug co.has no place to ship my meds.please help .BARBARA

4/1/2010 8:33:55 PM

Reviewer: liz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have environmental allergies and i have been on this medication for quite a while and i think that it works well

2/16/2010 9:19:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cough constantly, lost my voice, cannot sleep, and am losing weight from constant coughing, am so miserable I am getting very depressed and praying to die.

10/7/2009 4:00:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only medication that helps my allergies without putting me to sleep. It does raise my heartbeat a bit, but when my doctor switched me to a generic of regular Allegra, it made me so sleepy that I couldn't work. It works very well and I've tried other medications such as Claritin, which gave me absolutely no relief.