Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bactrim DS Oral.

4/21/2012 1:12:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
by day 3 on this i had such severe diarrea i didn't make it 20 ft. to the bathroom!

4/17/2012 10:55:17 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ON THE THIRD DAY OF TAKING THIS MEDICATION, I EXPERIENCED NAUSEA, THEN SEVERE DIARRHEA AND SEVERE VOMITING,AND CHILLS. I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND THIS MEDICINE!!!

2/23/2012 12:27:36 AM

Reviewer: Lynn, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
What a miserable drug with a high rate of problems. After 4 days, I developed extreme fatigue yet couldn't sleep, a high fever of 101.7, dizziness, nausea, pain in my hands, a headache and neck ache, decreased urination and a rash on my arms, neck and back. I stopped taking it and 3 days later I am still exhausted. Don't let your doctor prescribe this drug-make them give you something els ... Show Full Comment

2/13/2012 4:22:41 PM

Reviewer: Phoenix, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Male, 71yrs. old. I had mrsa. As soon as I started taking Bactrim I felt like I had to throw up, day and night. I thought it might go away....it did not. Six days latrer the doctor changed my script to something else and the feeling went away and so did the mrsa. I will never take Bactrim again.

2/3/2012 7:37:04 AM

Reviewer: BurnedUP, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This crap needs to be taken off the market. I rarely if ever have any averse reactions to any kind of drug...but not this time! This stuff is awful! Had to quit taking it after two days due to sever allergic reaction. I have a horrible "sun burn" to my chest, neck and face. My face and eyes are swollen. I feel sick, tired and wish the hell I NEVER had been prescribed this crap. I am usua ... Show Full Comment