Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bactrim DS oral.

6/28/2016 9:16:31 AM

Reviewer: Jessie, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication along with Keflex. I'm not sure if it worked or not for my skin infection. I broke out in itchy and painful hives all over my body. I haven't taken either medication since.

6/2/2016 10:43:52 PM

Reviewer: XxAllixX , 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My infection is spreading like wildfire! :(

2/15/2016 10:14:59 PM

Reviewer: Erin , 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    itchy/red/splotchy rash all over my body along with my lips swelling and becoming excessively chapped/dry. I experienced severe neck stiffness and an extreme loss of appetite, leading to me becoming underweight.

12/19/2015 10:42:51 PM

Reviewer: thanksbutnothanks, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a staph infection in my leg which was treated at urgent care, for which I was given 10 days worth of two of the 800mg/160mg tablets per day. On day 2 I started experiencing horrible insomnia. I managed to get to sleep by using Benadryl, but by day 5 I was also getting very anxious. On day 9 I experienced a strange sensation in my arms and legs that felt like weariness. On the morning of day ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2015 12:55:51 PM

Reviewer: margarita , 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    terrible medicine,super big bad reaction, hives over my entire body, lip swollen to twice size, upper lip. chills, face as if had been in Sahara desert with out a hat, not able to sleep for 3 nights, terrible itching, legs hurt so much could not stand. Had someone broken into the house I could have done anything I was somewhat paralized, Hard to swallow, bloches all over face, chest,legs, chills ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.