Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cefdinir Oral.

9/27/2008 4:08:05 AM

Reviewer: Sick'n Tired, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken one pill and have insomnia now..I have not slept much with 101.7 fever and now I can't sleep. I have a burning in my throat and won't take this anymore. I only took one. I've had ear, sinus and brochitis infection along with stomach and intestinal virus. I need sleep.

9/26/2008 3:19:45 PM

Reviewer: Cathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for two days. I was feeling better the second day; however on the morning of the third day I woke up and vomited, and continued to vomit the rest of the day. I was flat in bed for two days from that, and today, the third day of no antibiotic, I still don't feel well. I didn't even think about it being a reaction to the medicine until someone mentioned it to me today. ... Show Full Comment

7/9/2008 11:47:38 PM

Reviewer: Mom Doing Her Best, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This was prescribed to my 15 month old for fluid in the ear. After 4-5 days she became severely red around her vagina. I thought it the med so discontinued. After reading, I am SURE it was the meds. She is a little less red after a day. I read one review about kidney function. I noticed her urine was less, strong and dark in the morning. I gave her more water. We will be eating yogurt, drinking wa ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2008 9:17:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 3 days with no improvement with dizziness and abdominal pain. Originally was on steroid pack for Vertigo, which did not work. Why prescribe something else that will make you dizzy. I would not recommend this medication, at least not for my symptoms.

5/8/2008 11:54:16 AM

Reviewer: starjess80, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My son was on this medication for 2 days and we had to stop due to severe vomiting, diaherra, and diaper rash. He was so sick and in pain. It was one of the worst experiences I've ever had with medication.