Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cefdinir Oral.

2/8/2009 9:19:45 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Loose stools starting 3rd day and then again after the 10th day

1/4/2009 5:19:26 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This med worked on getting rid of my four year old daughter's cold and ear infection. However, she had diarrhea everyday since she started taking it.

9/27/2008 4:08:05 AM

Reviewer: Sick'n Tired, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken one pill and have insomnia now..I have not slept much with 101.7 fever and now I can't sleep. I have a burning in my throat and won't take this anymore. I only took one. I've had ear, sinus and brochitis infection along with stomach and intestinal virus. I need sleep.

9/26/2008 3:19:45 PM

Reviewer: Cathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for two days. I was feeling better the second day; however on the morning of the third day I woke up and vomited, and continued to vomit the rest of the day. I was flat in bed for two days from that, and today, the third day of no antibiotic, I still don't feel well. I didn't even think about it being a reaction to the medicine until someone mentioned it to me today. ... Show Full Comment

7/9/2008 11:47:38 PM

Reviewer: Mom Doing Her Best, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This was prescribed to my 15 month old for fluid in the ear. After 4-5 days she became severely red around her vagina. I thought it the med so discontinued. After reading, I am SURE it was the meds. She is a little less red after a day. I read one review about kidney function. I noticed her urine was less, strong and dark in the morning. I gave her more water. We will be eating yogurt, drinking wa ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.