Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tedral Oral.

6/11/2014 2:55:37 PM

Reviewer: froggy, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Ashma since childhood 66 yrs old now, well controlled. I have some from a old rx. Works great when needed

6/30/2013 6:38:01 PM

Reviewer: sisterc, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Tedral in the 50's and it was the only medication that helped my severe asthma attacks. I can't use puffers so now I go without. I just do exercises which expand my lungs..since I can't get Tedral in Canada anymore. Shame 'cause it worked well for me. Thankfully, I don't have many asthma attacks anymore..

2/17/2013 1:32:10 AM

Reviewer: JGM800@aol.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am asthmatic since birth. First took this med in early 1960's during a terrible attack. That's when the physician made house calls. In less than five minutes I could breathe and it was wonderful. I'm older now and wish I could get it. It helped. Inhalers, et. al. just don't do it anymore. I agree with the person who said that the FDA needs an asthmatic & this will be ba ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2013 11:59:27 AM

Reviewer: Archiebald, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used Tedral as a boy in the 1960s and it saved my life. I eventually grew out of my asthma and today I'm a very healthy 58 year old. About once every 2 years I use ventolin. NOW HEAR THIS. Yesterday ( 23 Jan 2013 ) i started wheezing and couldn't find my inhaler but found boxes of Tedral ( expiry date 1962 !!) I figured what the heck and took half a tablet . IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM and ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2012 6:17:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
They took it off the market because it was making peoples heart explode, Try pot it works for asthma and is way better for you I know first hand I use to have asthma really bad.Tedral use to make my heart race and it would give me a really bad temper.