Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Correctol Oral.

11/20/2010 7:57:54 PM

Reviewer: jcmozee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Good

Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements
9/29/2010 9:32:57 AM

Reviewer: Not Happy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have irritable bowel and sometimes get costipation. I tried this product around 5:00 in the afternoon. I did not have a bowel movement until I got to work, which was 8:00 the next day with severe cramping and feeling weak. This stuff is not gentle. I took two pills as the directions stated. I will never take this product again.

3/6/2010 5:20:08 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I typically have normal BM however, because I was sick with bronchitis for 2 weeks I could not work out and I didn't have a BM for 3 days. I came home and decided to take 2 Correctols thinking this will help my system get moving. I regret this decision so much now. Within 2 hours of taking the pills I suffered SEVER cramping and nothing was coming out. My boyfriend found me in fetal position o ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2010 8:42:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had not had a BM for over a week, and I was not feeling well in the bowels as a result. I took one pill - someone recommended it, saying it works for him just fine. But not me. I took it before bed at night and woke up inthe early morning with severe symptons, thankfully my partner was there who almost called the ambulance. I felt hot and was sweating uncontrollably, I was cold to the touch t ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2010 1:39:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was taking 2 pills at bedtime. Was not having BM's in morning. This went on for a few days.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.