Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Correctol oral.

11/20/2010 7:57:54 PM

Reviewer: jcmozee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Good

Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements
    9/29/2010 9:32:57 AM

Reviewer: Not Happy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have irritable bowel and sometimes get costipation. I tried this product around 5:00 in the afternoon. I did not have a bowel movement until I got to work, which was 8:00 the next day with severe cramping and feeling weak. This stuff is not gentle. I took two pills as the directions stated. I will never take this product again.

3/6/2010 5:20:08 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I typically have normal BM however, because I was sick with bronchitis for 2 weeks I could not work out and I didn't have a BM for 3 days. I came home and decided to take 2 Correctols thinking this will help my system get moving. I regret this decision so much now. Within 2 hours of taking the pills I suffered SEVER cramping and nothing was coming out. My boyfriend found me in fetal position o ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2010 8:42:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had not had a BM for over a week, and I was not feeling well in the bowels as a result. I took one pill - someone recommended it, saying it works for him just fine. But not me. I took it before bed at night and woke up inthe early morning with severe symptons, thankfully my partner was there who almost called the ambulance. I felt hot and was sweating uncontrollably, I was cold to the touch t ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2010 1:39:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Was taking 2 pills at bedtime. Was not having BM's in morning. This went on for a few days.