Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Toradol oral.

12/15/2015 2:18:44 PM

Reviewer: Kristine, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication helped with my flares from RA and GBS that I was recently diagnosed with. None of the other pain medications were working! I called my doctor in extreme pain because of the inflammation, told me to take 60mg of prednisone and call back if i was not better by the next day. I called back later that afternoon prepared to go to the emergency room so they can give me a steroid shot. The ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2015 7:54:55 PM

Reviewer: shawn, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a compressed nerve in my L5 with bulging discs, everytime I injure my back I cannot walk due to the swelling and pressure on the nerve, literally cannot walk, go to emergency now 3 times, 1 injection and I was able to walk again,. I know there is all sorts of pain meds out there but nothing else "touched" the pain, this stuff literally is a miracle to me.

10/25/2015 9:26:03 PM

Reviewer: le0001, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Now that I read the Web MD info on this, I should have taken the meds earlier in my pain cycle than once the pain gets to a "it's now or the pain is going to be intolerable" point. Honestly, Aleve (or the store brand generic I take), was just as effective on my infected tooth as this was. I can't take them at the same time, so I cannot be sure if Aleve would have fixed everything ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2015 9:43:42 PM

Reviewer: Ouch89, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have Celiac disease and IBS, and this pain medication works better for me than morphine ever has. I also had it as a pain medicine cocktail following my c-section. This medication is a Godsend.

8/3/2015 10:31:58 AM

Reviewer: noshots, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given one shot of this medication. Within 2 hours a spider like vien rash appeared on my back and butt. The Dr. doesn't know what it is and why it appeared. 4 weeks later, the rash is still there and they can do nothing for it. This shot made everything worse.