Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Toradol Oral.

3/4/2014 8:43:57 PM

Reviewer: Lawbeecher, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a long distance runner for 25 years. I6 weeks ago I suffered an injury while running. I couldn't hardly walk and have had inries before but always recovered within a couple of weeks. I was frantic and finally found a doctor who gave me a shot of this drug. I was back to my old self within a few hours and able to run 3 miles the next day. I had no side effects whatsoever.

2/13/2014 10:40:25 AM

Reviewer: Libby, 65-74 (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on every OA/OP drug on the market, Toredol 10 mg is the only NSAID that brings down the pain and inflammation. Wit NO side effects OTC NSAIDS cause GERD/IBS. It also drops my FMS pain down. I am now sleeping up to 8 hrs, where before I was lucky to get 3-4. Don't understand the Black Box warning, all RX drugs can cause Liver or Kidney damage. And this article states it is RARE! If ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2013 9:25:39 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I just put one star on my ratings because I have not taken it yet. I have a question. I was told I have costochondritis, along with fibromyalgia. The doctor prescribed Toradol and the pharmacist only gave me 20 pills for a month. She said I can only take this for five days, regardless how many I take a day. Only five days a month. Does anyone know anything about this?

11/20/2013 6:32:58 PM

Reviewer: Big Tex, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic lower back pain, also have a sub dermal pain pump giving me morphine 24/7. In spite of that i still have pain.One episode of extreme pain I saw my GP who gave me oral torodal and I was amazed. Almost pain free until the RX ran out. I was taking slightly less than prescribed (3 tabs/day instead of 4) but it was still very effective.How long should I lay off before taking it again? I& ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2013 5:42:39 PM

Reviewer: Caty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went to the ER due to sharp chest pain. I was diagnosed with costochondritis, an inflammatory muscle condition. The dr. gave me an injection of Toradol in my IV. It did not lessen the pain and now I have been running to the bathroom every few minutes to be sick.