Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Toradol Oral.

3/20/2013 7:59:20 PM

Reviewer: DRB, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a shot of toradol in my arm this morning and was able to sleep an hour. I feel much relief from severe pain.

1/7/2013 2:26:58 PM

Reviewer: Kelly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was having daily migraines the docs couldn't figure out (turns out I just needed to stop taking birth control pills). They were giving me Vicodin for the pain, but I couldn't function very well on that. I asked for something that wouldn't knock me out like narcotics do, they gave me Toradol. I was shocked that it got rid of my pain as well as narcotics without making me tired and wit ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2012 11:32:41 PM

Reviewer: Erin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is a worthless medication. I was given Toradol shots for severe dental pain, fibromyalgia pain, ovarian cyst pain and it does NOTHING at all. I even got the pill form it does nothing but give me heartburn and make my kidneys hurt.

9/28/2012 3:37:53 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have cluster migraines. My migraines can last up to 5 days. At the onset of a migraine, I take 2 Toradols. It's the ONLY drug that works. The most severe migraine that puts me in the ER is when I get Toradol and Demerol injections in the hip. It's the only combination that will break the cycle.

9/22/2012 5:49:52 PM

Reviewer: EarlyGrad1220, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I would have severe lower abdomen pain, so bad to the point that I could barely walk. Doctors couldn't find anything medically wrong that was causing the pain, so I got this pill and it has been amazing. I only use it when I just can't take the pain any more. It does wonders.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?