Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Toradol Oral.

3/20/2013 7:59:20 PM

Reviewer: DRB, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a shot of toradol in my arm this morning and was able to sleep an hour. I feel much relief from severe pain.

1/7/2013 2:26:58 PM

Reviewer: Kelly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was having daily migraines the docs couldn't figure out (turns out I just needed to stop taking birth control pills). They were giving me Vicodin for the pain, but I couldn't function very well on that. I asked for something that wouldn't knock me out like narcotics do, they gave me Toradol. I was shocked that it got rid of my pain as well as narcotics without making me tired and wit ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2012 11:32:41 PM

Reviewer: Erin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is a worthless medication. I was given Toradol shots for severe dental pain, fibromyalgia pain, ovarian cyst pain and it does NOTHING at all. I even got the pill form it does nothing but give me heartburn and make my kidneys hurt.

9/28/2012 3:37:53 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have cluster migraines. My migraines can last up to 5 days. At the onset of a migraine, I take 2 Toradols. It's the ONLY drug that works. The most severe migraine that puts me in the ER is when I get Toradol and Demerol injections in the hip. It's the only combination that will break the cycle.

9/22/2012 5:49:52 PM

Reviewer: EarlyGrad1220, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I would have severe lower abdomen pain, so bad to the point that I could barely walk. Doctors couldn't find anything medically wrong that was causing the pain, so I got this pill and it has been amazing. I only use it when I just can't take the pain any more. It does wonders.