Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of toradol oral.

6/15/2014 7:56:38 AM

Reviewer: abbi100, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have OA and tried every OA drug on the market only to reject them due to the gastro and bowel shut down side effects. I fell @ 62 damaged my entire AB wall, had a Physio pop a lumbar disc @ 63. So for the past 2 + yrs have lived in constant pain. Found Toredol through a hospitalization at the 30 mg IV dose. A blessing I was not expecting. The AB pain has continued for over 2 yrs as well as the b ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2014 7:30:06 AM

Reviewer: mitizimarie, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Do not get take every 6 hrs but 20 pills and only 5 days what is this not getting this

3/4/2014 8:43:57 PM

Reviewer: Lawbeecher, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a long distance runner for 25 years. I6 weeks ago I suffered an injury while running. I couldn't hardly walk and have had inries before but always recovered within a couple of weeks. I was frantic and finally found a doctor who gave me a shot of this drug. I was back to my old self within a few hours and able to run 3 miles the next day. I had no side effects whatsoever.

2/13/2014 10:40:25 AM

Reviewer: Libby, 65-74 (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on every OA/OP drug on the market, Toredol 10 mg is the only NSAID that brings down the pain and inflammation. Wit NO side effects OTC NSAIDS cause GERD/IBS. It also drops my FMS pain down. I am now sleeping up to 8 hrs, where before I was lucky to get 3-4. Don't understand the Black Box warning, all RX drugs can cause Liver or Kidney damage. And this article states it is RARE! If ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2013 9:25:39 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I just put one star on my ratings because I have not taken it yet. I have a question. I was told I have costochondritis, along with fibromyalgia. The doctor prescribed Toradol and the pharmacist only gave me 20 pills for a month. She said I can only take this for five days, regardless how many I take a day. Only five days a month. Does anyone know anything about this?