Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DHE45 injection.

12/22/2010 2:02:11 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given DHE for severe migraines a few years ago. It works wonders sometimes after 1 dose and sometimes after 2-3. When I started it I was on Topamax as a preventative, now I am on propranolol and I seem to get light headed with the DHE so I have stopped it.

8/2/2010 3:57:23 PM

Reviewer: mdoggschwartz@hotmail.com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The only complaint is that it was given by IV to myself over a 3 day period while admitted to a VA facility. Long time laying around but the result was great. It has been three days and it is the first three days that I can remember in months that I did not have a level 5 or higher headache.

5/25/2010 2:15:40 PM

Reviewer: ivesbrown, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine has been a life savor for me. I do the injection when the aura starts and lie down ig I catch it during the aura I never have any actual pain. The only bad thing is the ampule!!! Its hard to draw up the med with an aura having to switch back and forth between needle when you can hardle see. I cant find a drug store in my area that can get viles????

2/24/2010 5:08:24 PM

Reviewer: Migraine Suffer, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given DHE for a migrain I had had for 10 weeks. The injecton affected me with sweats, rapid heart beat, trouble breathing. My doctor took me off of it for 24 hours then put the Medication in a bag of saline and administered it over a 72 hours period. I'm excited to say that the headache is gone, 25 days and counting, and I have had no side effects. DHE is the only thing we have found ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2009 12:39:37 PM

Reviewer: Sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had daily migraines for 4 years. Was put in a hospital in Dallas for 5 davs to break the cycle using D.H.E. I felt like a millions dollars for the first time in 4 years. So sorry it didn't work for others.