Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of D.H.E.45 Inj.

5/25/2010 2:15:40 PM

Reviewer: ivesbrown, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has been a life savor for me. I do the injection when the aura starts and lie down ig I catch it during the aura I never have any actual pain. The only bad thing is the ampule!!! Its hard to draw up the med with an aura having to switch back and forth between needle when you can hardle see. I cant find a drug store in my area that can get viles????

2/24/2010 5:08:24 PM

Reviewer: Migraine Suffer, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given DHE for a migrain I had had for 10 weeks. The injecton affected me with sweats, rapid heart beat, trouble breathing. My doctor took me off of it for 24 hours then put the Medication in a bag of saline and administered it over a 72 hours period. I'm excited to say that the headache is gone, 25 days and counting, and I have had no side effects. DHE is the only thing we have found ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2009 12:39:37 PM

Reviewer: Sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had daily migraines for 4 years. Was put in a hospital in Dallas for 5 davs to break the cycle using D.H.E. I felt like a millions dollars for the first time in 4 years. So sorry it didn't work for others.

6/20/2009 4:33:15 PM

Reviewer: michelle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
6/5/2009 2:00:47 AM

Reviewer: RMcKnight, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medicine is very strong and not worth the trouble for me anyhow. When it was being administered it gave me hot flashes and felt like my skin was crawling. In the end I still have my headache so I feel it is poor overall.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice