Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of D.H.E.45 inj.

12/4/2013 1:37:01 PM

Reviewer: emily, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This treatment did not work for me. I had this treatment in the hospital in Oct. and vomited after every treatment (every 8 hours for 3 days). Before the DHE, I had a migraine for 3 weeks and I left the hospital with it.

11/12/2013 5:36:48 PM

Reviewer: Faith, 7-12 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Had this drug over 3days in hospital, the side effects were horrific ,, and the headache did not go away

9/30/2013 9:29:12 AM

Reviewer: tamrastamper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic daily migraines. My Dr. prescribed this for me to take on day 3 of a migraine, so as not to take too many triptans and get rebound headaches. I hate giving myself this shot in my thigh, it really hurts. But it is effective & will often take the headache away for two days.

12/22/2010 2:02:11 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was given DHE for severe migraines a few years ago. It works wonders sometimes after 1 dose and sometimes after 2-3. When I started it I was on Topamax as a preventative, now I am on propranolol and I seem to get light headed with the DHE so I have stopped it.

8/2/2010 3:57:23 PM

Reviewer: mdoggschwartz@hotmail.com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The only complaint is that it was given by IV to myself over a 3 day period while admitted to a VA facility. Long time laying around but the result was great. It has been three days and it is the first three days that I can remember in months that I did not have a level 5 or higher headache.