Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lithium Carbonate Oral.

6/5/2015 2:10:26 AM

Reviewer: Hpatsy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken LICO2 for 30 yrs. I lead normal life - no manic or depressive episodes. Med has over 500 interactions including steroids; MD prescribing other meds should check for them. I had IA's w/ Trazodone & Topamax.

5/14/2015 10:55:39 PM

Reviewer: Carbrowntylor, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on lithium for over 10 years. At one time I was switched to another medication. The other medication did nothing for me. I'm grateful for lithium. With it, no one knows I'm bipolar unless I choose to tell them.

5/1/2015 8:46:13 AM

Reviewer: mlb123, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Im 43 and just diagnosed bipolar ADHD severe depression and anxiety. Lithium is new to me. I have been on it for a month now and up to 1200mg/day. Im still manic in afternoons but not as bad. This drug was highly recommended,but dangerous. Very thirsty, going to bathroom a ton, still depressed, anxious, not sleeping,not eating much. Not feeling too good physically but trying to ride it out. Headac ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2015 1:34:25 PM

Reviewer: Jenny, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Extremely happy with this medication. I have suffered from extreme depression since I was a child, and struggled with alcoholism and drug addiction since high school. Although I have tried multiple antidepressants and anti anxiety medications, paired with therapy and 12 step programs nothing seemed to work. This is the first medication I can honestly say has changed my life. This along with the me ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2014 3:05:47 AM

Reviewer: eddy, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug helped me stabilize my mood. I have bipolar depression type 2. I don't notice any side affects but every person is different. And helped me get through life. been taking it for about 3 years now and I'm 20 years old. My test results always come out good, of course I take care of my self and watch my diet. Highly recommend this medication.

chest x-ray