Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amlodipine Oral.

3/10/2009 10:24:05 PM

Comment:
This medication has caused me to have severe leg cramps. Will no longer take it.

3/10/2009 1:50:15 AM

Reviewer: PAT, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take Hydrochlolrothiazide 25mg with Amlodipine Besylate 5mg for BP for a couple of months. I now notice that my ankles are swelling and my skin itches, feels like its streching and my inner wrist itches also. I thougt maybe it was the weather or something I ate or an allergy. Well after reading all the comments I think its the AMLODIPINE. Ive already tried 2 other BP medicine and don't want ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2009 8:49:10 PM

Reviewer: BJ, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Oh boy this one almost put me over the edge! I ached all over, was dizzy, nauseous, wanted to stay in bed all day, legs swelled and itched so badly that I scratched oozing sores in them. Even my scalp itched terribly and oozed when I HAD to scratch. I was so tired and depressed, at 74, thought I was just old. My boys came to visit and asked what was wrong. I said I'm just getting old and t ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2009 12:30:37 AM

Reviewer: sn0wl0ver, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this w/quinipril for about a 9 months. My ankles started hurting but a foot doc told me it was nothing. So I just lived with it until about 1-2 months ago I started getting some big swelling in my feet especially my left. Finally got into my doc today and he told me he was 95% sure it was because of this drug, so he took me off of it. I guess we will see in a few days.

2/28/2009 10:17:27 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.