Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amlodipine Oral.

3/4/2009 12:30:37 AM

Reviewer: sn0wl0ver, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this w/quinipril for about a 9 months. My ankles started hurting but a foot doc told me it was nothing. So I just lived with it until about 1-2 months ago I started getting some big swelling in my feet especially my left. Finally got into my doc today and he told me he was 95% sure it was because of this drug, so he took me off of it. I guess we will see in a few days.

2/28/2009 10:17:27 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
2/27/2009 10:05:13 PM

Reviewer: BDPHILY, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on amlodipine 10mg about 2 weeks ago it was added to lisinipril 40mg worked well to bring down b/p But i've noticed that my ankles are real sore now anyone else have this happen?

2/27/2009 12:53:14 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
2/25/2009 8:52:55 PM

Reviewer: Pat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken AMLODIPINE 5mg for two months and I also take HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE 25mg. This is the 3rd time my medication was changed and it seems to work for me. AMLODIPINE I take it late at night when I go to bed and snack on crackers before taking it so it won't bother my stomach. HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE I do not take it at night because it wakes me up 2 or 3 times to urinate, so I take it in ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture