Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hair,Nails Skin Vitamin oral.

6/8/2016 11:50:07 PM

Reviewer: Dora, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Had such bad skip beats to my heart that it was just not worth the risk!!!

6/7/2016 6:44:58 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This product left me with a chin full of hard bumps I have been taking it for about 2 months and noticed my face would break out and my cycle is completely off now but now that the breakout spot is full of HARD bumps I CAN'T even COVER this is ridiculous if I put makeup over the bumps they turn WHITE and stick out even more than they already do. I am on the darker side of life so hard white bu ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2016 1:55:33 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. Bradford, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I can see that my nails are getting longer, not sure about my hair too much since I only took this for a week because my heart started to skip beats and I never had that happen to me before I started to take this pill. Glad I stopped.

3/17/2016 6:03:52 AM

Reviewer: baloeffler, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I also had itching and rash develop on different areas of my body after taking this, I stopped taking 4 days ago and hoping rash will go away soon.

2/8/2016 8:52:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After a week of use I have terrible itchy breakouts on my cheeks jawline and neck . I've stopped the vitamins hopefully it clears up soon