Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hair,Nails & Skin Vitamin Oral.

8/28/2012 5:44:04 PM

Reviewer: mini, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hair and nails grow... but it causes skin to break out on the face and shoulders.. My face has always been clear and pimple free, taking Blackmores Hair, skin & Nails almost gave me acne.. I stopped taking the vitamin after 4-5 weeks, and my face cleared up.. its not for everyone!!!

8/3/2012 9:58:34 AM

Reviewer: Gale, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have seen good results with my nails, skin and hair since I have been taking the vitamins but my only concern is if it could cause weight gain. I have noticed that I gained weight yet eat the same. I would like to know if this could be once of the side effects.

4/10/2012 4:29:50 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

1/30/2012 11:48:11 PM

Reviewer: bmj, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking these vitamins about 2 weeks ago, I am not sure how well they are working but I have noticed that I am starting to loose a lot more hair than i previously have. I'm getting worried but I am going to keep taking them and see if it is just the dead hair falling out or if I need to stop taking them.

11/1/2011 11:29:52 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started using the vitamins to grow out a bad hair cut. Overall, my hair and nails are growing very fast, but my skin is breaking out like no other! I'm definitely looking for an alternative. I've read alot of places that multivitamins have an initial break out, so let's hope it goes away.