Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hair,Nails & Skin Vitamin Oral.

12/1/2014 9:14:08 AM

Reviewer: debie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Natures Bounty product. I took it in hopes to help my nails. They are weak, peel and split. After a few weeks of taking the recommended dosage, the only thing that I got was a horribly broken out face. Red and dry patches all over. I stopped taking it yesterday and hopes that I am clear by the holidays. I didn't notice a change in my hair or nails. It apprears I need to find anot ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2014 5:40:00 AM

Reviewer: jiglet, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this vitamin for 2 months and noticed no difference. I also noticed break outs on my face as well.. I use to take the Doterra vitamin pack and I think I will be going back to that.. I so far havent read any good reviews on this item yet.

8/9/2014 4:13:30 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
Hair, Skin, Nails by Nature's Bounty WAS an amazing product. The company changed the product from a tablet to a capsule. The capsule is made with soy. I initially didn't realize the formula was changed. Soy is grouped with gluten and dairy as one of the top three additives causing problems. Why would a vitamin company need to reformulate the product to include this kind of additive?

7/11/2014 7:35:19 PM

Reviewer: kossmore, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After a couple of weeks my nails started to grow and felt stronger. That did not last long at all. They started splitting and breaking after the first month of taking these vitamins faithfully. Now my hair has nasty curls and waves that go every which way. My hair doesn't straighten out no matter what products I put on them. I am going to straighten the hair with chemicals. I purchased thi ... Show Full Comment

6/28/2014 11:14:36 PM