Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hair,Nails Skin Vitamin oral.

4/21/2016 1:55:33 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. Bradford, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I can see that my nails are getting longer, not sure about my hair too much since I only took this for a week because my heart started to skip beats and I never had that happen to me before I started to take this pill. Glad I stopped.

3/17/2016 6:03:52 AM

Reviewer: baloeffler, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I also had itching and rash develop on different areas of my body after taking this, I stopped taking 4 days ago and hoping rash will go away soon.

2/8/2016 8:52:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After a week of use I have terrible itchy breakouts on my cheeks jawline and neck . I've stopped the vitamins hopefully it clears up soon

1/22/2016 8:26:20 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this vitamin as a way to help my hair grow longer faster. I am not sure if there is a change in my hair growth from this as I use other methods as well to grow my hair. I am going to stop taking this because my skin is breaking out so badly. My cheeks are full of acne which is not normal for my skin. it's not worth it to have long hair when my face is dry and feels terrible.

10/19/2015 5:52:26 PM

Reviewer: Kris , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I started taking this vitamin about 3 weeks ago, and over the past week I have been breaking out with a rash on random body parts, I feel like I'm itching all over, and I feel bloated and have not changed my eating habits. I have been exercising more and have gained weight. Not sure what is in this that has caused such reactions, but it's definitely not for me.