Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hair,Nails & Skin Vitamin Oral.

6/1/2015 7:31:32 PM

Reviewer: SexiMomma, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I've been using this product for a week now and I noticed a breakout in my skin and felt bloated. I had to stop taking it and find an alternative.

4/9/2015 4:34:21 PM

Reviewer: hdlady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had high hopes for this but after 3 or 4 weeks of taking it, I developed what I think is an allergic reaction similar to what I've experienced in the past from contrast dye and certain meds. It may be the carmine. The reaction is an allover prickly / itchy feeling in my entire body. I cannot wear most of my clothes and am very uncomfortable. Stopped taking this 5 days ago so am waiting t ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2014 9:14:08 AM

Reviewer: debie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Natures Bounty product. I took it in hopes to help my nails. They are weak, peel and split. After a few weeks of taking the recommended dosage, the only thing that I got was a horribly broken out face. Red and dry patches all over. I stopped taking it yesterday and hopes that I am clear by the holidays. I didn't notice a change in my hair or nails. It apprears I need to find anot ... Show Full Comment

10/20/2014 5:40:00 AM

Reviewer: jiglet, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this vitamin for 2 months and noticed no difference. I also noticed break outs on my face as well.. I use to take the Doterra vitamin pack and I think I will be going back to that.. I so far havent read any good reviews on this item yet.

8/9/2014 4:13:30 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
Hair, Skin, Nails by Nature's Bounty WAS an amazing product. The company changed the product from a tablet to a capsule. The capsule is made with soy. I initially didn't realize the formula was changed. Soy is grouped with gluten and dairy as one of the top three additives causing problems. Why would a vitamin company need to reformulate the product to include this kind of additive?

chest x-ray