Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tobramycin-dexamethasone opht.

1-4 of 4
10/19/2009 8:25:49 AM

Reviewer: baandbb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this drug in eye drop form for an eye infection, I have been on it for two days, I have not seen a complete clear up, but I believe I am on the way to it. I can taste the drug, not too unpleasant, that seems to be the only "down side".

7/30/2009 4:39:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Absolutely amazed at the relief! The sting is VERY mild and goes away very quickly. Incredibly effective for relief. Recommended by doc to do a "wetness" drop about 10 minutes after to prevent pain from dry eye. 1 day of treatment and the pain from the infection is already gone!

6/18/2009 2:22:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I originally had a bacterial eye infection treated with genamiacin cleared up in 3 days. A week and half later my eye flares up again. Eye doctor says it was viral for 2 months I have gone through 3 different eye drops- Lotemax, Durezol, X(something?) and now this drop. This is the first signs of actual healing. My understanding is that this is to help bacterial infection, maybe I was mis-diagno ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2009 10:57:48 AM

Reviewer: eshep, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got 10 mL for $15 with my co-pay. I was told to put this drop in my eyes 4 times a day for 10 days, along with lubrication drops every hour. A plus and a negative with this drug is that it really dries out your eyes, which is good for me because it reminds me to put the lubrication drops in. It also stings for about 10 seconds when I put it in, but it's nothing I can't handle. It ... Show Full Comment

1-4 of 4