Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tetracycline oral.

3/18/2011 11:31:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've only been on this med for 3 days now and am already seeing a difference. I'm 32 and my acne is worse now than when I was a teenager. I'm hopeing that this med will clear my acne up and I'll look like a normal person again.

7/26/2010 8:01:31 AM

Reviewer: unknown, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    the doctor prescribed this to me and sed take two 500mg pills at 7 am and 6 pm a total of 2000mg a day. A month later i am in a hospital with pancreatitus for tw weeks and i couldnt eat for a whole month. i also had a feeding tube by the way im only 15 my body cant handle that amount of medication the doctor almost killed me. The dosage that i listed was my starting dose.

3/8/2010 11:22:50 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was in my late 30's and early 40's and developed a severe case of acne. My dermatologist put me on this medication along with the topical medication Benzaclin. It took a good month or so to start working and then I took it for a few years. It worked wonders. When it was time to try to get off, I did ok. I believe it was from some type of infection going on in my body. I don't n ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2009 6:09:42 PM

Reviewer: Mel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I went in with a little bit of ACNE and now after taking this medicine for 5 weeks, my acne is 10 times WORSE!! The acne started getting worse the same week I started taking it. Also it causes my throat to BURN! UGH it hurts.

10/16/2009 11:51:39 PM

Reviewer: LeesaLayne, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Starts healing the first day that i begin taking it. In a week, it's completely clear, but I finish all medication.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.