Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tetracycline Oral.

8/2/2009 12:30:57 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 26 female with severe adult cystic acne. tetracycline clears my acne completely within a month and a half. I have been on and off of this med for 8 years. SE I've encountered are recurring yeast inf and sensitivity to the sun. It is not a med to be on during pregnancy, this I found was the only down side. It is a severe teratogen, that at about the 10th week of pregnancy effects the dev ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2009 11:42:10 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication for about a month. My acne decreased and everything was fine. However a month in it broke me out in humongous clusters of whelts over my entire body. I was forced to take steroids to counteract the reaction. I would reccomend you take it at your own risk.

4/2/2009 12:10:18 AM

Reviewer: gonZ., 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Tetracycline was not very effective for me. I though i was starting to see some change in my skin but the break out came right back.

1/5/2009 3:51:51 PM

Reviewer: michelle86, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did not work and was a pain to take. I had to take this pill 3 times a day, not within an hour of dairy or 30 min of laying down. At first I thought this medication was helping but then my body got use to the drug and started breaking out again.

9/30/2008 3:46:22 PM

Reviewer: number5, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I first took tetracycline when I was 14 and it worked perfectly but my parents made me cease taking it due to a significant loss of weight (have to take it on an empty stomach plus it made me lose my appetite). I gained my weight back really slowly and the acne came back within 6 months. So now I'm 19 and have decided to take it again. In the beginning I took it on an empty stomach and my ... Show Full Comment

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.