Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Norvasc Oral.

10/12/2007 1:07:59 PM

Reviewer: heather, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Norvasc works for me as far as keeping my blood pressure down, but it gives me very severe headaches, and migraines.

10/11/2007 12:41:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
10/11/2007 3:02:40 AM

Reviewer: fuzzyb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Norvasc made me lose touch with reality. I did not know who I was, where I was, or who people that I knew where.

10/5/2007 11:03:07 PM

Reviewer: daviskingskid, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since I've been on Norvasc, I've had swollen ankles and I have been experiencing pain in my legs, hips and feet. My strength has deminished and I've had this stinging burning feeling in my feet and ankles. The only reason that I gave it two(2) stars for satisfaction is because it did lower my blood pressure, but I'm not satisfied at the overall experience.

9/28/2007 2:06:54 PM

Reviewer: jch, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My blood pressure is up in the morning and it the evening it goes so high it scares me.I also take Hyzaar, and Synthroid-- Any advise?