Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of norvasc oral.

8/31/2015 11:46:20 PM

Reviewer: Bettermeds, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from lisinilpril 40 mg. to 10 mg norvasc I believe it worked so so on blood pressure but , swollen legs and ankles , blurred vision , poor sleep crazy dreams , weight gain I want off .

8/13/2015 1:31:53 PM

Reviewer: msmary0203, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on norvasc oral for several months, 10mg made me dizzy, felt like i was going to faint, told the doctor she cut me down to half i'm still having dizziness, blurry vision, feel like i'm going to faint, have expressed this to her several times keep taking it she said, so i have taken my self off for a couple of days and wow what a difference I am back to feeling like myself, I ca ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2015 11:54:28 PM

Reviewer: Tina, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was taking norvasc for a week and i have all kinds of side effects I cannot sleep mhy skin is burning i have pancreatitis feeling bad i go back to my doctor and she told me to stop it and i still have anxiety even i stop it already for a week she referred me to a cardiologist and he prescribe me with metoprolol er 25mg but im scared to take it because i'm not yet over with the side effect fr ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2015 7:28:18 AM

Reviewer: CCN, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Generic Norvasc is inexpensive and very effective. It can cause swelling in some people but I have not have that problem and I have been taking it for 6 years. Diuretics can be give with it if this is a problem.

5/20/2015 3:24:05 PM

Reviewer: rose, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have contact dermities, I had this under control until I started taking this high blood pressure now I breaking out again just like did. The doctor said all medicine has cheimical in it. I just like to get off of these. and to try stop yelling at the doctor.

Does your kid have symptoms?