Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of permethrin Top.

8/19/2009 9:00:53 AM

Reviewer: momatree48, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 2 yr old foster child came to me with this condition and also lice. The medication seemed to work good so far. It has been 3 days. It did seem to burn in some spots. She also had clotrimazole betamethasone for the itch. She was reated at the ER for this.

6/27/2009 10:25:04 AM

Reviewer: AKwon83, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Diagnosed yesterday after itching for about a week.....at first, I thought it was something else, another skin condition I'm also being treated for that I thought had spread, or bug bites from being outside. My primary doctor was so amazed that she called in a med student to see as well how bad it was, beacuse you read about it in textbooks in school but rarely do you see someone struggling w ... Show Full Comment

6/15/2009 11:11:14 PM

Reviewer: cherrylimeade, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed yesterday, and I don't know if it is mild case or not, but feels like is getting worse. I keep using tea tree shampoo to wash with and hydrocortisone creme along w/ medication. I hope this doesn't really take a month to subside, but I am glad I got the medication and diagnosed before it got worse.

5/15/2009 10:48:46 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Got scabies from working in a residential facility. I saw small red dots on my arm the medication made me very weak and shaky. My joints hurt. It appears to have worked no sores no severe itching. Two treatments one week apart, head to toe did not put it on my face.

4/7/2009 12:20:24 AM

Reviewer: superitchymeeehhh..., 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am a nurse who developed four spots of red itchy dots on my left inner forearm. I found out that my other co-workers complained of the same rash and theirs were worse than mine. I got treated w/ permethrine right after I discovered that it is scabies. However, 3-4 days after treatment my rash got worse-they spread everywhere. almost everyday I re-apply the cream after my 12 hr. application. I a ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?