Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of permethrin topical.

6/4/2015 1:59:12 AM

Reviewer: MiteHater, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm not itch free and the cream feels like plain ol' hydrocortisone cream. These mites are annoying. Why does medicare only cover this crappy medicine. Ugh Yes 1st time ever got these suckers and I'm at day two since medicated. How long will these mites stick around?

11/14/2014 9:15:33 PM

Reviewer: scabie master, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    long story short. this was a couple of years ago . after 1 1/2months of notstop itching that started with my 1 year old son and ended with my girlfriend at the time, myself, and my sons mother all itching we knew there was something wrong. I researched and went to the doctor and concluded it was scabies. at first the doctor recommended over the counter permethrin which has 5% but the only problem ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2014 4:55:41 AM

Reviewer: Scabies Hater, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have put this insecticide on my body four times and I still am having mites and scratching. I didn't know to put it on the soles of my feet so I am now dealing with that. These little Scabies have ruined my life for 2 1/2 months. I am a school teacher and got them the last week of school or so before my retirement. It has been hell. I took pills and did the treatment with the Permethrin a ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2014 7:39:18 PM

Reviewer: jeanneb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After using the cream at night 0n the first for the 1st time I could really , tell that I was on it, I burned so bad from the inside. After the 3rd-5th using.My stomach cramped on the inside so bad, it was like having period cramp's. After a few day's I was throwing up and really had the shakes inside so bad.

6/11/2014 2:33:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    failed