Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of S.S.S. Tonic Oral.

1-5 of 5
12/21/2013 1:48:17 PM

Reviewer: vcoffey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My mother gave this to us when we were growing up. I have not taken it since I left home until a few months ago. I was so tired all the time had no energy so I started taken it and in few days I was feeling good and energy was up. This has worked great for me...

2/22/2013 6:30:17 PM

Reviewer: tball75, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My dad has been taking this stuff since I was a kid (now 37yrs old). He swore by it so now I've been taking it. I'll be honest and say it tastes like CRAP but I truly feel this is by far the best vitamin I've taken. I feel the difference and I feel a lot more energy. Since the taste is so bad, I recommend either having a "chaser" when you drink it or mixing it with juice. ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2013 3:30:36 PM

Reviewer: le-ah, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
take it with orange juice to avoid the metallic taste

6/18/2012 10:11:11 PM

Reviewer: ybe2good, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
hard to find now but yu can't beat for fighting anemia. Has lots of great residual postive effects like more energy, clearer skin, and saves you money on supplements your body will not absorb.

7/8/2010 10:10:15 PM

Reviewer: Jack, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My grandmother started giving me this S.S.S. Tonic because she thinks I am under weight. This is supposedly something she used as a little girl to help her get bigger. Not sure exactly what it's supposed to do but I've been taking it for 3 days now and wanted to know for myself what it is... So I do weigh more but since it hasn't even been a week yet I'll post another comment at th ... Show Full Comment

1-5 of 5