Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of butalbital-acetaminophen-caff Oral.

12/3/2014 7:56:26 PM

Reviewer: DianeM1203x, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
After suffering most of my life and taking every type of drug known, Butalb 50/325 two capsules every four hours as soon as I even thought a migraine was coming on, did the trick. It never "drugged" me out like Percocet and the like. I am finally taking 30 specific Botox shots in my scalp, face and shoulders. Instead of having a migraine nearly on a daily basis, I have had two in six ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2014 9:24:50 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
8/23/2014 11:40:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine was new to me when my previous narc was discontinued. I was resistant to change since that had worked for over 20 yrs. However, I can now see how this actually helps to relive the pain immediately, but it doesn't make me sleepy. In fact, I am wired but can't move due to the pain and I want to sleep in most cases. I just had to call for my new RX after experiencing 4 days of m ... Show Full Comment

8/16/2014 4:25:24 AM

Reviewer: Sally, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This immediately takes my headaches away. I do suffer from rebounds, which is why I take more. I don't always think it helps rebounds and now I am scared because I feel I am addicted. I take about 6 pills a day. I think it is way too much. it affects my mood and while its helps my headaches, I am worried it isn't worth it. I don't know what to do.

7/6/2014 5:38:42 PM

Reviewer: aniger, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

man rubbing painful knee