Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of butalbital-acetaminophen-caff Oral.

10/24/2009 10:02:32 PM

Reviewer: kwalkshort, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migrains for 3 months now, went to the er, the doc put me on this, and did nothing for me, keep asking for something else, they wouldn't give me anything else. I DON'T recommend this drug for anyone, Still living with daily migrains.

10/21/2009 2:43:20 AM

Reviewer: me, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have had migraines for at least the last five years first i was on relpex which didnt do anything now iv been on this for the l;ast month and my migranes have become more frequent i cant excape them and these ills do not give me any releff. on top of it i am experiancing very dry sore eyes making more head aches. i need some releafe. i am 22 with a full schedual.

9/22/2009 6:11:10 PM

Reviewer: mikebeard, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
works fast when taken as headache starts

8/29/2009 8:43:36 PM

Reviewer: unthankful ginepig, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my doctor had me on this medication(Butalbital-Acetaminophen-Caff Orl) for almost 1 year and it caused my Migraine Headaches to worsen and I vomited daily. when I started coming off this medication my doctor took me off of it cold turkey and I was hospitalized because my blood presure was so high I was near a seizure. I do not recomend this medication to anyone. my new doctor now has me taking &qu ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2009 2:28:46 AM

Reviewer: doggy-dog, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take methadone also and when I stop butalbital I go into withdrawls and have to increase my methadone intake greatly in order for it to have any effect.