Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of butalbital-acetaminophen-caffeine oral.

8/23/2014 11:40:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine was new to me when my previous narc was discontinued. I was resistant to change since that had worked for over 20 yrs. However, I can now see how this actually helps to relive the pain immediately, but it doesn't make me sleepy. In fact, I am wired but can't move due to the pain and I want to sleep in most cases. I just had to call for my new RX after experiencing 4 days of m ... Show Full Comment

8/16/2014 4:25:24 AM

Reviewer: Sally, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This immediately takes my headaches away. I do suffer from rebounds, which is why I take more. I don't always think it helps rebounds and now I am scared because I feel I am addicted. I take about 6 pills a day. I think it is way too much. it affects my mood and while its helps my headaches, I am worried it isn't worth it. I don't know what to do.

7/6/2014 5:38:42 PM

Reviewer: aniger, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
7/2/2014 7:20:31 PM

Reviewer: donna***, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was first prescribed this medicine when I was 21, and I have been tried on numerous, and I mean " numerous", medications over the past 40+ years. This medicine for me equals consistent relief and allows me to be functional and productive. Some of the other medications have had intolerable side effects, either shortly after taking them or over time. Most of them have helped, yet I am un ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2014 11:49:01 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med for many years,now take it inconjuction w/ "Maxalt" due to my migraines being triggered after a tension headache, This combo does the trick in relieving both!

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?