Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of divalproex oral.

3/25/2010 11:55:32 AM

Reviewer: dodgetb, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Prevention
2/11/2010 2:09:56 PM

Reviewer: Sissy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
With taking this medicine, it has affected my memory and I have tremors. I had only taken it only 1 week. I wasn't warned by my doctor to look for side effects. It's been 1-19-10, since I've been off it and the effects are still there. Who knows what would have become of me if I had taken any longer? I was being treated for migrains.

2/10/2010 9:43:42 PM

Reviewer: DD, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have daily migraines + severe auras (alice in wonderland syndrome). Divalproex takes care of much of the syndrome, and I can't miss a single dosage of it without getting a migraine. However, while it may not have worsened my depression, it certainly hasn't helped, so watch yourself.

1/26/2010 12:24:58 PM

Reviewer: Jim, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been plagued by headaches all my adult life, over 40 years. Finally, I have been able to stop taking Excedrin 12 a day!! Now I don't wake up with a headache every day, and even if I do, its usually not as bad as before. Divalproex has worked wonders for me!!

10/1/2009 6:54:01 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Was prescribed for a 12 year old boy. After two months large iridescent bruises appeared. Took off medication. Started taking Singular 10 mg and headaches have dropped from every day to once a week.