Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prednisone Oral.

12/7/2007 1:50:54 AM

Reviewer: Johnny Kristel, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has made my life incredibly difficult. I'm 17 years old and I took this drug to stop the swelling from an infection in my eye (that was close to my macula). After taking this drug my face swelled up like a balloon. My whole personality changed. I broke windows in my house. I did crazy stuff, it just ruined my life. Made me almost crazy I felt. I had anxiety attacks so ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2007 1:07:06 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Weight Gain

11/27/2007 5:53:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have Dermatomyositis. This drug is a miracle drup with regard to treatment -- unfortunately I gain wight (20lbs) each time I'm on it. Once off, the weight comes off. I CRAVE sugar on it. At high doses (60mg) I get manic -- but I'm susually not on large dosed for long. It's the necessary eavil.

11/27/2007 2:06:47 PM

Reviewer: ana, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on this for 4 months now, and I feel horrible, my face is swollen. depressed, sleep deprivation, mood swings, can't wait to get off this,,,,this is horrible and the bitter taste is not fun

11/26/2007 2:39:27 PM

Comment:
This med is horrible. it makes me feel incredibly jittery and nervous. Makes my anxiety skyrocket. It DOES work charms on my asthma however. Also, the taste is so painfully bitter...

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.