Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prednisone Oral.

5/4/2015 2:29:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Currently taking about a week's worth doseage that decreases every two days. I was prescribed the drug to help reduce the swelling of my throat due to mono. After taking the first dosage, I could swallow and eat solid food within the hour. It had been five days since I could eat without crying. So far, I haven't had any real bad side effects.

3/25/2015 2:46:10 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have never felt so much like a zombie. I am taking this for arthritis in my back. It has kept me out of work for 3 weeks. I am hungry and tired, but can't sleep. It eased the pain for awhile, but not completely. I am going to try and never take again.

3/10/2015 3:43:55 PM

Reviewer: EMT-I, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking this for 2 days and have the worst headache I have ever had. Nothing helps the pain. I'm taking it for a persistent sinus and ear infection. I think the pain from the ear infection and sinus infection is better than this headache.

2/21/2015 5:08:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i'm taking this medication at this current moment and it is the absolute worst!!! I have the worst heartburn I think I have ever felt.

1/22/2015 11:05:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug given to me by the ER doctor for sciatica nerve pain in my back and leg it has been 5 days I feel less pain has helped, but medication has made me anxious and not sleepy. I guess all drugs give you some satisfaction with some side affect. I started doing yoga and this has made me feel even better for my pain. Today was my last day of treatment.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver