Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prednisone Oral.

3/1/2008 1:39:59 AM

Reviewer: tabs831, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given prednisone along with my singular and albuterol treatments. The only side effect I have had so far is severe trouble sleeping and that is because right now I am taking it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. If it wasn't for this prednisone I would probably be in the hospital. Within hours of taking it I felt a hundred times better and my lungs were functioning bette ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2008 6:28:06 AM

Reviewer: white, 7-12 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
2/21/2008 4:27:43 PM

Reviewer: Danielle7221, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug many times throughout my life for Asthma. I am currently taking it for Asthma and Bronchitis. The drug works well however, it causes me to have server mood swings and eating bindges. I always figure on gaining 10 lbs each time I am on this med. for a week.

2/19/2008 12:47:05 PM

Reviewer: bigern39, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started out taking 2 10mg pills a day for 1 week and 1 pill a day for 1 week.Tje pain in my hip almost stoped for the first week but came back in the second week. I did't notice any change in my lung function,for which I was taking for. Ernie Toledo,Ohio

2/17/2008 7:35:33 PM

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?