Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of prednisone oral.

3/23/2008 7:28:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I AM TAKING IT FOR THE RINGING IN TH EARS AND IT DID NOT WORK FOR THAT BUT MY BACK PAIN AND THE BREAST SEEMS TO BE LESS TENDER PLEAS CORRECT MY MISTAKE ON THE REVIEW I MADE ON PINCHED NERVE I PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON YES I DID GET AN INFECTION FROM THE MED AND ALSO WHEN IT COMES ON STRONG I GET A TONGUE INFECTION TOO WHITE AND BURNED I AM SO SORRY FOR THE TYPO

3/23/2008 11:41:13 AM

Reviewer: king, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    kidney transplant is well but weight gain and bone issues are on going

3/22/2008 11:10:55 PM

Reviewer: llamachan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this medicine many times to treat bronchitus. It works like a miracle. Clears up my lungs and makes it easier to breathe.

3/22/2008 10:44:53 PM

Reviewer: cfgarrett1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    my dr. gave me this medicine to take for my torn ac joint and after taking it for thirty six hours, my legs started hurting. I thought that it could be from damaged nerves from my back surgery The pain was soo severe, I could barely walk. I didn't know that it was the meds. that was doing this to me. I told my dr. about it and he looked at me as if I was crazy!!! He pulled out his palm pil ... Show Full Comment

3/21/2008 10:48:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had bronchitis for three weeks and my dr prescribed Prednisone. I got over the bronchitis but the Prednisone made me gain nine pounds in one week. I have since gained another twelve pounds and can't seem to lose. I have never had an issue with my weight until I started the Prednisone.