Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

4/13/2008 6:06:35 PM

Reviewer: Auntie Di, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on zocor about 3 years. After my last blood test my Dr said it was no longer effective. He changed me to Crestor and for the 7 days I have been on it, i have had a terrible migraine headache and stiff neck. Not going to take it tonight and I'm calling my Dr. tomorrow.

4/11/2008 9:13:35 AM

Reviewer: Deeann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I thought I was losing my mind until I read other reviews about this medication. I am45 and mt muscles and joints hurt like I am in my nineties! I wonder if there is another medication that doesn't have these same side effects. I plan to talk to my Dr. and tell him that I cannot take this I feel horrible!

4/7/2008 5:57:10 PM

Reviewer: 6eegw5, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband was placed on this medication for two years.In December of 2006 his cholesterol was at 247.On February 27,2007 he died of a sudden heart attack.He was 58 and a very active,trim person.

4/5/2008 9:31:34 PM

Reviewer: jancza, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My father took this medication and now has debillitating pain in his muscles; swelling of the hands and feet. He's 81 years old and was able to do more things than a 60 year old. But no longer can put a coat on without help from my mom.

4/3/2008 10:45:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
constant muscle and joint pain along with extreme fatigue. also weight gain and I hardly eat .

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.