Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

4/5/2008 9:31:34 PM

Reviewer: jancza, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My father took this medication and now has debillitating pain in his muscles; swelling of the hands and feet. He's 81 years old and was able to do more things than a 60 year old. But no longer can put a coat on without help from my mom.

4/3/2008 10:45:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
constant muscle and joint pain along with extreme fatigue. also weight gain and I hardly eat .

3/31/2008 7:20:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
knee and hip pain. short term memory loss. fatigue.

3/31/2008 3:36:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication not to long ago..I was put on a very high dosage because Im 20 and my cholestorol was 261.. I started with 80 mg a day well i wanted to sleep 24/7 if I didnt take a nap I was gonna fall over in my foot steps. My mother cut it in half because I couldnt function cuz I was abnormally tired and fatgue all the time. Now I am taking 40 mg and still am tired all the time ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2008 11:50:15 AM

Reviewer: marni12008, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to quit hurting in hips, buddocks, and knees after quiting this drug?? I have been off of it 7 days and still can't walk without a walker and getting up and down is terrible pain,if it wasn't for these reveiws I would think I was going nuts!!! I am 58 and have always been active untill now. I took zocor 3 mo. please tell me how long it takes to quit hur ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture