Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

3/22/2008 11:47:58 AM

Reviewer: Don't remember, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Zocor for 6 wks. and I thought I was losing my mind, I started hurting in my hips and joints so bad I could not hardly stand up, I called my Dr. and she said I probably strained my hip and knees, I went to her and same thing, called 3 times crying with pain and she said go to the emergengy room, actuly I think she was tired of me and just thought I wanted pain pills. She put me on t ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2008 12:11:44 AM

Reviewer: ladybeck, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
very satified until musceles in legs became so painful could hardly stand-up and walk. Hip and knee Joints became painful.Could only sleep for a hour or so at a time. Felt like i was getting very old very fast and worried about what was happening to me. Depression set in. Started doing research and decided to stop zocor on my own. after only a week began noticing difference. after 3 weeks pain 80% ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2008 9:23:47 AM

Reviewer: Mike, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Starting taking Zocor 3 years ago suddenly a few months ago felt like a 90 year old man chest pain arms and legs bad muscle pain tylenol and asprin don't work. Been off zocor for 3 weeks things seem worse after reading these reviews very scared hopefully in time things go back to normal?

2/29/2008 10:25:15 AM

Reviewer: Mazted@att.net, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I started Zocor, I had pains in my back/chest area. I told the doctor that I stopped the medication. He wanted to change me to something else, but I decided to give it anothwer try. It went ok for a few weeks, than I started waking up all night. Now, I have severe leg pains and will call the doctor today. I'm sure it's Zocor!

2/22/2008 4:04:54 PM

Reviewer: BJK, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Male 61. Taking Zocor 6 weeks. Cholesterol went from 290 to 160. However, I don't feel well. Interrupted sleep, joint pain, and sluggish feeling.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.