Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

2/8/2008 11:16:02 AM

Reviewer: TonyD, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Male, 62. The drug has done what it is designed to do. However I appear to be having side effects which I did not know were associated with this drug. Poor sleep, aching joints, terrible heart burn which usually occures at bed time. Blood work normal, including liver function. Will address these issues with my doctor. THANKS WEBMD for the valuable information!

2/7/2008 10:08:33 AM

Reviewer: patietinneed, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I stopped taking Zocor in December, 2006 and my health problems as worsten. My right leg is so heavy to the point that I need help walking. I have severe pain in my lower butts constantly. My urine has stopped to the point I needed a catheter. Now the side effects from Zocor is muscle weakness. I took Zocor for 10 years, will Zocor expense out of my blood system? Is there a doctor can prescr ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2008 8:47:17 PM

Reviewer: betty, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
not lowering my total cholesterol enough only 1 point in 3months

1/25/2008 8:57:17 AM

Reviewer: corky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Doctors put me on Zocor after a taku-tsubo type heart attack. I have no build up of plaque in my arteries (proved by a catherization). Heart attack type is more stress related. Side effects of Zocor are awful for me. Tired, aching hip joints, mild depression and unusual focus problems with my eyes. My eyes don't follow in tandem but just rotate outward if I try to look up. Very scary. I ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2008 12:44:52 PM

Reviewer: Sukra70, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It is giving some muscle spasm on the upper right side of the back

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash